Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A tag tale!

I was just about to start on another post and then I stopped. Why not a tag this time??

I have been tagged once by Aishu, well, ummm.. about two years back! :D Never really sat down to write then! I have always been amused while reading tags, never really thought about writing one!
So peeps, here goes!

Ten things I want to say to people right now (I will be skipping this one cause I think this post already says a lot)

Nine things about myself

( Here is when I get to write about the quirks huh?)
1.I love to day dream, write, read, shop and cook. Not necessarily in the same order.
2.I get a high when I dance. Period.
3.Alcohol is not a must, can manage with a Breezer anytime. 4% alcohol is barely anything!
4.I am addicted to Google. Who isn’t?
Currently I am even more addicted to my Blackberry, though sometimes I wish it would stop buzzing when I am reading a great book. Grrrr
5.I walk very quickly, so maybe it has to do with the fact that I am impatient? Many have complained that they cannot catch up.
6.Paranoid can be my middle name sometimes. I am shit scared about losing loved ones.
7.I love to talk and have a bad habit of interrupting people. No, I don’t want to steal anyone’s thunder or anything, but just do so cause unconsciously because I am dying to tell my story too! But I am working on this one.
8.I love to take photographs and to pose for them as well. Camera shy? Nay, not one bit.
9.I really admire and respect folks who make the time to do every small and big thing. In my efforts to do so, I am an almost obsessive compulsive planner. Truth be told.

Eight ways to win my heart

1.Cook a yummmmmmy meal for me. (the simplest because I am completely non-fussy, about food that is!)
2.Take me to as many movies as you can.
3.Buy me two new books every month!!
4.Give me my “me-time” whenever I need it.
5.Dance with me, swirl me around – Salsa, Jive, Anything.
6.Look me in the eye with a smile, and say “It is ok”
7.Allow me to whine, once in a while, please :)
8.Nothing more, really. Weird??

Seven things that cross my mind a lot
1.I want to read that too!
2.My blog seems to have lots of visitors, but hardly any comments. Strange? :P
3.Ok, so what do I cook today?
4.I miss home.
5.Ooops, what do I do now!
6.I need some more sleep.
7.Dear God, Thank u so much.

Six things I wish I never did
1.Did not take the effort to hone my driving skills
2.Hurt someone really bad without giving them the benefit of the doubt
3.Never made the best use of my now alma mater, then my college, in Chennai
4.Ignored sports completely in school
5.Did not take any professional training in dance
6.Accepted the offer to work in a retail chain

Five turn off’s
1.Lies
2.Constantly getting drunk
3.Ogling
4.Bad breath
5.Chauvinism

Four turn on’s

1.Confidence
2.Ability to listen patiently
3.Suave
4.Well read

Three things I want before I die
1.Travel as much as I can.
2.Write as much as possible, my two cents for the future generations.
3.Be able to make as much as time possible for all my loved ones , whenever, wherever.

Two smiley’s that describe me

1.:D
2.:-P

One confession
Seven out of ten times I see the glass half empty. Yes, I must confess, I am always trying to calculate everything that can possibly go wrong. I tend to lose focus of the good side to most situations.
So nowadays I consciously tell myself most of the times “yes, it could’ve been worse!”

:) :)

6 comments:

  1. I think I have already won your heart..you know what I mean (read first point). Keep scribbling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yesss ofcourse ;) without a doubt :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh.. loved the writing.. :) and can so relate to some stuff- walking fast, talking too much, obsessive planning, trying to do everything right :D heh.. oh and just 2 books a month? ;) heh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lady! :)
    I know the burning desire to do this, that and some more never ends! Lol!
    The sad truth is nowadays even one seems tough with the crazy weekdays and sometimes even more crazier weekends! sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally!! what's it been? A year since I tagged you?? :P :P But good one! Enjoyed reading it..!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha! Thanks Aishu! Better late than never I guess :P
    Am sure u cud picture most of things while you were reading it! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!