Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 11 - The city that means home

You know a while back I had started this section on the blog called Out of Focus.

Let us revive that as a part of this 30-day challenge, shall we?

Kochi Backwaters

This photo was taken two years ago when I was on board my father’s ship. He happened to be posted in Kochi during that time and we as a family grabbed the chance to spend one entire day on board.
Boy, was it fun! We had a grand guided tour of the ship followed by a lovely meal.  Post which, my sister and I watched the dolphins from the deck, and waved at almost every other ship that passed by.
(Of course I also bullied her into posing for photos at almost every nook and corner.)

The day came to an end sooner than we expected and this was the last shot I could manage before sunset.

Isn't she a beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!